Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mahjong?

hey hey, i'm Oliver.
I live in ice cold Estonia, and go to the ISE (international school of freezing Estonia).. i' trying to learn Mahjong because were studying chinese history.. (couldn't they have invented poker or something? why something so hard?)

I never heard of Mahjong until what? 2-3 weeks ago, and now i'm going to learn how to play it.. So far all i know is that is it REALLY HARD and kind of really old, guess that what i know so far, but hey! i managed to complete 1 game so far. I wont even mention how long it took me.. (at the very least it took me 60 minutes, and my score i'm afraid was really low. Anyways, i'm going to try to make something happen on my Mahjong skills! hopefully i can improve my time by just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment